Sunday 23 December 2007

Enzo 7-11 mths

Its been quite a while since I last pen down the latest in my life... but what can I say, I have been busy!
I had many first this past few months... went on holidays - Kuantan at 6 mths, Jakarta at 9 mths, JB & Singapore at 10 mths. Yes, starting my travelling days young. Got my passport done (photo below with the flag) and went on my first flight. It was a breeze. Had loads of fun in Aunty Paula & Uncle Soren's house in Jakarta. Played with Anna and Nikolaj too.

Got my first haircut in a saloon in JB - had 3 hair dressers work on me.


In Singapore, went to the Zoo with Uncle Zack. Met up with Daddy's friends Aunty Mish and Uncle Than.


I also have my lastest craze - RIDES! RIDES! RIDES! Thats where my Grand-mama takes me when we go out. Had heaps in JB and now when I go to Mid Valley with her...

I do enjoy my time outs with Daddy and Mummy - we go for walks and cant wait for the weekends. I am always impatient to go out. Just like my parents... love the outdoors and meeting people!

I am generally a happy baby but I do get grumpy especially when I dont get enough sleep in the day time. Here, I am upset coz Daddy is putting my toy on my head like a cap and also my shorts. So uncool! I wanna wear Daddy's cool cap... see me happy with it below;)
UN-Cool Un-Cool COOL!

So sweet... So cute... So cool....
I have learnt a few tricks to entertain those around me... open-close with my hands, beautiful eyes (video), clapping (but I hit my stomach), crawling real fast and taking 4-5 steps already. I can climb up stairs and the couch, and also climb my shelf in my room. I have to be watched all the time as I dont know how to get down yet! Nearly had some close calls...

Can also say some new words... Daddy was very excited when I could say dada... then came mama, and mum mum... important word was also nen nen, pa pa, di di, ... you know where this is going.
object class="BLOG_video_class" id="BLOG_video-9dde8ca2bc9f49e7" height="266" width="320" contentid="9dde8ca2bc9f49e7

Here I am with my cousin Chiara. We met by chance in Bangsar Village and had loads to catch up on. Watch us...

No comments: